Secure Video Conferencing with drCalls.me
Verified Network Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its telehealth platform drCalls.me, available FREE to healthcare professionals and patients alike. Following the recent increase in demand for secure video conferencing tools, many of which do not meet regulatory guidelines, Verified Network designed drCalls.me to incorporate our existing security protocols in a web-based platform for secure, private video conferencing.
drCalls.me was built to enable healthcare workers to communicate with patients and colleagues without the need for an in-office consultation and to maintain the highest standards of security and privacy. Full details of the platform may be found at drCalls.me, including:
- PHIPA, PIPEDA, HIPAA & GDPR compliant
- End-to-end encryption of communication and data storage
- Integrated appointment scheduling
- Record visits against health insurance billing codes
- Record the consult with audio or video
- Take notes during the consult and/or images of the patient or condition
- Export billing reports and data
- Information recorded during the call is available for a short period of time for download to office systems.
Alternatively the information recorded may be seamlessly integrated into Verified Medical for long-term storage and communication.
Verified Medical was developed over a period of several years, encompassing the latest in security and encryption protocols and is available on a pay-per-use or subscription basis. Verified Medical offers:
- Secure referral and consultation Improved patient care and records
- Prioritize patient triage levels and shorten waitlists
- Secure collaboration between healthcare professionals and patient
- Integrated e-fax capabilities
- Secure capture and storage
- PHIPA, PIPEDA, HIPAA and GDPR Compliant
- Reduce administrative costs
- Secure data capture, transfer and storage in accordance with directives and pronouncements of multiple governing medical bodies